Sino Club Member Offer: 20% off Best Available Rate with Complimentary Breakfast
Promotion Period: Until 2019-12-31
From now until 31 December 2019, Sino Club members can enjoy an exclusive 20% off Best Available Rate with one complimentary daily breakfast when book directly with us.
- Complimentary daily breakfast per room for one registered guest with Sino Club membership
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary local calls
- Free-to-use smartphone with complimentary local mobile data and hotspot enabling in addition to free IDD calls to 10 selected countries
For enquiries, please contact the Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2738 2222
Fax: +852 2738 2215
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid for stay from now until 31 December 2019, dates inclusive.
- Offer is valid for Sino Club members only.
- Please quote your membership number at the time of booking and present membership card upon check-in to enjoy the offer. Otherwise, The Best Available Rate will be offered for non-member guests.
- Booking must be made directly with the Hotel to enjoy the offer. Each member can reserve a maximum of 2 rooms for each staying period.
- One complimentary daily breakfast per room.
- Room rate is subject to 10% service charge.
- Booking is required to be guaranteed by valid credit card at the time of reservation.
- Amendments or cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to arrival or in case of no show will incur a charge equivalent to the first night room rate with service charge.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Booking must be made directly via hotel website to earn Asia Miles or KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles can only be earned by one member per room per stay. A back-to-back booking is counted as one stay only.
- Guest must quote their frequent flyer programme membership number when making a reservation and present a valid membership card upon check-in.
- Respective frequent flyer programme terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any dispute, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.