Extended Stay Package
Promotion Period: Until 2018-12-31
Alighting at the China Ferry Terminal, our hotel is an escalator’s ride away providing you with the greatest accessibility and comfort. Stay at our hotel for 7 consecutive nights or above to enjoy attractive room rates with a series of privileges below.
- 20% off food and beverage consumption at Hotel restaurants
- 30% off laundry and dry cleaning service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Handy smartphone with complimentary local mobile data and hotspot enabling in addition to free IDD calls to 10 selected countries
- Housekeeping service (twice per week)
For enquiries, please contact the Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2738 2222
Fax: +852 2738 2215
Terms and Conditions:
- The above offer is valid until 31 December 2018.
- All room rates are based on per room per night and subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- Booking must be fully paid by credit card at time of reservation.
- Cancellation or reduction in the number of nights is not permitted after booking is confirmed.
- Any extension or amendment after confirmation requires a minimum of 7 days' notice and is subject to availability and at the Hotel’s Best Available Rate. Room type and room rates are subject to change.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other programmes or promotional offers.
- All room rates and privileges are subject to change without prior notice.
- Booking must be made directly via hotel website to earn Asia Miles or KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles can only be earned by one member per room per stay. A back-to-back booking is counted as one stay only.
- Guest must quote their frequent flyer programme membership number when making a reservation and present a valid membership card upon check-in.
- Respective frequent flyer programme terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any dispute, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.