Extended Stay Package
Promotion Period: Until 2017-12-22
Alighting at the China Ferry Terminal, our hotel is an escalator’s ride away providing you with the greatest accessibility and comfort. Stay at our Pacific Grand Room, Deluxe Harbour View Room or Towers Harbour Suite for 7, 14 or 21 consecutive nights to enjoy attractive room rates with a series of privileges below.
- 20% off food and beverage consumption at Hotel restaurants
- 30% off laundry and dry cleaning service
- Special price at HK$140 per person for breakfast buffet at Café on the PARK (subject to 10% service charge)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Handy smartphone with free IDD calls to selected countries and local mobile data
- Housekeeping service (twice per week)
For enquiries, please contact the Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2738 2222
Fax: +852 2738 2215
Terms and Conditions:
- The above offer is valid until 22 December 2017.
- All room rates are based on per room per night and subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- Booking must be fully paid by credit card at time of reservation.
- Cancellation or reduction in the number of nights is not permitted after booking is confirmed.
- Any extension or amendment after confirmation requires a minimum of 7 days' notice and is subject to availability and at the Hotel’s Best Available Rate. Room type and room rates are subject to change.
- Booking must be made directly with the Hotel to earn Asia Miles.
- Asia Miles can only be earned by one registered guest per room per stay.
- Guest must quote their Asia Miles membership number when making a reservation and present a valid membership card upon check-in.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other programmes or promotional offers.
- All room rates and privileges are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.