Bed and Breakfast
Promotion Period: Until 2019-12-31
Find the perfect way for you to unwind and recharge! Our Bed and Breakfast package offers you to experience our Premier Plus Room and Pacific Grand Room.
- Daily breakfast buffet at Café on the PARK for 2 registered guests
- HK$50 dining credits per room per night
- Free-to-use smartphone with complimentary local mobile data and hotspot enabling in addition to free IDD calls to 10 selected countries
- Free WiFi
For enquiries, please contact the Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2738 2222
Fax: +852 2738 2215
Terms and Conditions for the HK$50 Dining Credits:
- Valid hotel room key must be presented and payment must be settled by credit card to use the credits.
- The credits cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- No change, in any form, will be given for any unused balance.
- Unused credits will be forfeited upon check-out.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The above offers are valid for stays until 31 December 2019.
- Photos are for reference only.
- Room rate is based on per room per night and subject to availability upon reservation.
- Room rate is subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- Booking is required to be guaranteed by valid credit card at time of reservation.
- Amendments or cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to arrival or in case of no show will incur a charge equivalent to the first night room rate with service charge.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- All room rates and privileges are subject to change without prior notice.
- Booking must be made directly via hotel website to earn Asia Miles or KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles can only be earned by one member per room per stay. A back-to-back booking is counted as one stay only.
- Guest must quote their frequent flyer programme membership number when making a reservation and present a valid membership card upon check-in.
- Respective frequent flyer programme terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any dispute, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.