Let the evening “beGIN” at Pierside Bar & Restaurant
Promotion Period: 2019-03-01 to 2019-05-31
Let the fun "beGIN"! Pierside Bar & Restaurant has handpicked 10 kinds of unique gin from around the world, including Germany, United Kingdom, Italy and Holland, to satisfy all the gin lovers for any occasion!
The 10 selected bottles of gin showcase the diversity of flavours, from classic gin embracing tangy citrus scents to "gin" with modern interpretation, infused with flowers, such as lavender and rose, exotic fruits of Buddha's hand lemon, rosemary, sandalwood and more. Pick your favourite gin pairing with 10 different kinds of cocktail and let our mixologist to concoct your unique cocktail.
Go for a glass of classic gin & tonic if the classic cocktail is your all time favourite. Pierisde Bar & Restaurant has stocked up 7 kinds of tonic water to give a classy touch on the traditions.
- Monkey 47, dry gin, Germany
Premium gin using 47 handpicked regional botanicals from the Black Forest in Germany blended with natural spring water. Powerful and complex with flavours of citrus, herbs and a hint of pepper.
- Niemand Dry Gin, Germany
Handpicked 10 botanicals, including lavender, rosemary and sandalwood, the gin gives a floral twist on the usual citrus scents with the notes of lavender and green apple and rounding off by sandalwood earthiness.
- Cubical by Botanic Ultra Premium London Dry Gin, England
Take on an exotic touch, the intense aroma and sweet flavour of orange blossom comes from the Buddha's hand lemon, an citrus fruit originated in the East, well-balanced by the spicy and earthy notes from other herbs and spices.
Available daily, from 4pm – 12am.
From HK$68 per glass
Pierside Bar & Restaurant
Tel: +852 2738 2398
Terms and Conditions:
- Price is subject to 10% service charge.
- The offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- Photos are for reference only.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or the claiming of Asia miles.
- In case of any dispute, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.