"Moon Rabbit Staycation" Room Package
Promotion Period: 2018-09-18 to 2018-10-18
Celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival with the “Moon Rabbit Lumiere” at China Hong Kong City! Meet the giant rabbits, the world-class illuminated art installation meticulously designed by renowned Australian artist Amanda Parer, for the first time in Hong Kong!
Linger longer with the “Moon Rabbit Staycation” Room Packages and pamper yourself with moon-ificent in-room amenities while those adorable giant bunnies leap to your eyes from day to night!
Complimentary benefits include:
Deluxe Harbour View Room
Towers Harbour Suite
*In-room amenities will be available on your arrival date and per stay only.
For enquiries, please contact Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2738 2222
Fax: +852 2738 2215
Terms and Conditions:
- The above offer is valid for stays from 18 September until 18 October 2018 (both dates are inclusive).
- A back-to-back booking is counted as one stay only and will entitle 1 set of in-room amenity only.
- Room rates are based on per room per night basis and subject to availability.
- Room rates and above prices are subject to 10% service charge.
- Booking is required to be guaranteed by valid credit card at the time of reservation.
- Amendments or cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to arrival or in case of no show will incur a charge equivalent to the first night room rate with service charge.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- All room rates and privileges are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bookings must be made directly via hotel website to earn Asia Miles or KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles can only be earned by one member per room per stay. A back-to-back booking is counted as one stay only.
- Guests must quote their frequent flyer programme membership numbers when making reservations and present valid membership cards upon check-in.
- Respective frequent flyer programme terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any dispute, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.