"Embrace the Golden Era of Hong Kong" buffets at Café on the PARK
Promotion Period: 2018-09-03 to 2018-11-21
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, Café on the PARK is delighted to take you down the memory lane to the golden 80's presenting the "Embrace the Golden Era of Hong Kong" buffets!
Tickle your taste buds with an extensive range of all-time favourite delicacies, from buffet goodies coated with salted egg yolk and lavish grouper dishes representing the glorious age of Hong Kong, to time-honoured local sweet treats bringing you back the irresistible flavours of the good old times!
- Hong Kong Style Noodles with Barbecued Kurobuta Pork
- Noodles with Kurobuta Pork Dregs of Lard
- Deep-fried Platter of Golden Delights with Salted Egg Yolk
(Devil Fish Skin, Shrimp Dumpling, Fish Cake, French Fries and Rice Cracker)
- Golden Baked Stuffed Crab Shell
- Steamed Bun with Lobster and Abalone
- Giant Grouper in Clay Pot
- Double-boiled Giant Grouper Soup with Wolfberries, Dry Longan and Diced Pork
- Local Time-honoured Sweet Treats
(Sugar Puff, Traditional Chinese Dragon Floss Candy and Maltose Cracker)
- Wok-fried Lobster and Rice Rolls with XO Sauce (Dinner Buffet Only)
|Mon - Fri||Sat, Sun & PH|
|Adult||Original HK$338||Original HK$418|
|Child||Original HK$238||Original HK$288|
|Mon - Fri||Sat, Sun, PH & Eve|
|Adult||Original HK$618||Original HK$668|
|Child||Original HK$378||Original HK$428|
Café on the PARK
Tel: +852 2738 2322
Terms and conditions:
- The above food highlights will be served on a rotation daily.
- Full payment has to be made through online payment gateway at least one day in advance to enjoy the above offer.
- The above offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The child price is applicable to children aged between 3 and 11 only.
- Prices are subject to 10% service charge based on original prices.
- Photos are for reference only.
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or the claiming of Asia Miles.
- The offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.