"Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat " Room Package
Promotion Period: 2019-09-28 to 2019-09-29
It’s time to relax, let yourself go and enjoy your holiday and staycation in style. The Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel is offering you a journey immersed with yoga and nutrition to relax your soul within our natural surroundings.
Built along the sea, our hotel provides you with spacious and beautiful lawns to practice in, creating a comfortable ambience for you to breathe, bathe and connect yourself with nature.
During the retreat, guests will participate in a 3-hour course led by our experienced yoga tutor, Maggie Lin. Maggie focuses on Mindfulness-Based Stress (MBSR) Foundations influenced by the nourishing traditions of Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. Maggie has also studied at the Hong Kong Center for Mindfulness and the Oxford Mindfulness Center in the UK bringing a wealth of experience to the Gold Coast. As an ambassador of lululemon, her work has also featured in the documentaries ‘Creativity Is’ and ‘Hong Kong Connections’. As well as yoga, Maggie emphasises sensory experience, especially the relationship between breathing and the environment, to reconnect the individual and the City.
Afterwards, you can enjoy a specially designed lunch at our newly renovated Cafe Lagoon with outdoor dining area and extensive range of the hotels recreational facilities. Immerse and pamper yourself in a relaxing weekend!
- 28 September OR 29 September 2019
For reservations and enquiries on the room package, please contact the Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2452 8833
The hotel also provides a Half-day Yoga Retreat Course on 29 September 2019.
Time of the course: 09:00m-12:00nn
For reservations and enquiries on the half-day course, please contact the Sports and Recreation Department
Tel: +852 2452 8662
*Please wear suitable clothing for practicing yoga.
*Please bring your own yoga mat for practice.
*If you suffer from chronic disease or pain, please notify us to cater your needs.
Terms and Conditions:
- All photos are for reference only.
- Each yoga course has a minimum requirement on the numbers of participants. The course will be cancelled if there is not enough enrollment. In this situation, the room deposit will be refunded and related room booking can be cancelled.
- Each room only allows a maximum of two adults. Single supplement at HK$500net will be applied for single occupancy.
- Free use of swimming pools and gymnasium are limited to a maximum of two adults per room.
- The above offers are applicable to 2 adults per room only. Additional charge will be imposed for other guests.
- The above prices are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and hotel confirmation.
- Credit card guaranteed is required upon making room reservation.
- A non-refundable deposit for whole period is required upon making reservation.
- Arrangement of the event is subject to weather conditions and the hotel’s confirmation.
- All programmes are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any cancellation or amendment of the reservation, 4 days in advance notification is needed (i.e. before 24 September)
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.