Sunday Brunch Buffet
Promotion Period: Until 2018-12-31
Take a step back from the hustle and bustle of city life, treat yourself to a delectable brunch buffet in a resort setting. Savour an array of tempting dishes including Boston lobster, blue crab, prime meat cuts, cheese platter, wide selection of desserts etc and enjoy an unlimited flow of sparkling wine, red and white wine, Prosecco by adding just HK$60 per person - complemented with live music and entertainment for a relaxing Sunday afternoon you'll look forward to.
- Adult: HK$528
- Senior: HK$398
- a supplement of HK$60 (Adult) / HK$50 (Senior) per person for enjoying free-flow of red wine, white wine, Prosecco and sparkling wine
- Child: HK$358
- Credit card holders of American Express, HSBC, Hang Seng Bank, Bank of China, Standard Chartered Bank or DBS are entitled to enjoy a 15% discount
- Assorted Sushi and Sashimi
- Boston Lobster
- Blue Crab
- Homemade Marinated Salmon
- Air-dried Beef Platter
- Parma Ham
- Salami Platter
- Homemade Goose Liver Terrine
- Assorted Cheese Platter
- US Prime Rib
- Roasted Lamb Rack
- Assorted Sausages
- Baked Vegetable in Puff Pastry
- Chinese Dim Sum
- Peking Duck
- Crispy Pork Belly
- Bakery Corner
- 60% Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Kirsch Flavoured Chocolate Cream Cake
- Mini Fruit Tartlets
- Red Bean and Green Tea Swiss Roll
- American Chocolate Brownie Cubes
- Selection of Macaron
- Children’s Corner
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Gold Coast Prime Rib
Tel：+852 2452 8636
Terms and Conditions:
- The dishes will be randomly served during the promotion period.
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Senior’s price is applicable to seniors aged 65 or above only.
- Children’s price is applicable to children aged 3-11 only.
- This promotion will be confined to a table of maximum 24 guests.
- The credit card offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- All photos are for reference only.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.