iPrestige Member-Only Offer: 25% off Best Available Rate
Promotion Period: Until 2017-12-31
As our iPrestige Rewards member, you are always guaranteed to receive exclusive offers from us. From now until 31 December 2017, book our Deluxe Seaview Room with Balcony directly with us to enjoy an exclusive 25% off Best Available Rate.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary local calls
- Welcome amenity
- One "Sharks and Pirates" Adventure Zone session
- Complimentary access to Water Park, Outdoor Kids Island, swimming pools and gymnasium
- Complimentary shuttle bus service between the hotel and Tsim Sha Tsui, Tsuen Wan or Tsing Yi (subject to availability)
For enquiries, please contact our Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2452 8833
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion period from now until 31 December 2017.
- The above offers are applicable to two adults only. Additional charges will be imposed on other guests.
- Each room only allows a maximum of two adults.
- Complimentary access to "Sharks and Pirates" Adventure Zone is applicable to one child aged 11 or below only (one complimentary session except Arts & Crafts Corner).
- Complimentary access to swimming pools is limited to a maximum of two adults.
- The above offers are valid for iPrestige Rewards members only. Please present membership number when doing the booking or upon check-in to enjoy the offer.
- Booking must be made directly with the hotel to enjoy the offer. Each member can reserve a maximum of 2 rooms only for each staying period.
- Room rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- All room rates and privileges are subject to change without prior notice.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and hotel's confirmation.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.