Green Upcycled Room Package
Promotion Period: Until 2020-12-31
Enjoy family fun in a room full of green concepts and creativity! In addition to the upcycling products which showcase the possibility of eco-lifestyle, eco-friendly toys and organic snacks are also prepared to top up the experience.
Little ones can participate in a series of outdoor games such as the newly launched Gold Coast Zip Line and the popular Mini Train Ride. The whole family can engage in a “Tree Hunt Game” and explore more about trees in the hotel outdoor garden. Then take the chance to enjoy a family tour to Gold Coast Farm and not to miss bringing a complimentary potted plant home.
Please bring along your own towels, toothbrush, toothpaste
From now until 30 June 2020, book and stay in Green Upcycled Room and enjoy HK$500 dining credits at Satay Inn per stay, in appreciation of your effort in protecting the environment by bringing along your own towels, toothbrush, toothpaste and slippers for the stay.
For reservations and
Tel: +852 2452 8833
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at time of booking. No changes, cancellations or refunds
- All cancellations will incur a charge. The penalty charge for cancellations is 100 percent of the stay.
- Each room only allows a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below. Additional charges will be applied
- Each complimentary activity is applicable to one child aged 11 or below, per room only. Additional charges will be applied
- Gifts are available while stock lasts, changes may be applied without prior notice.
- Advance bookings of workshops are recommended, subject to availability and allocated on a
- The above prices are inclusive of a 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel's confirmation.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.