"Foie Gras and Black Truffle Feast" Dinner Buffet
Promotion Period: 2018-04-16 to 2018-07-15
Silky smooth foie gras and aromatic black truffle are simply irresistible to food lovers. Our culinary team has created a variety of tantalising dishes with these two premium ingredients and take your taste buds to an extraordinary gastronomic journey. To uplift the dining experience, each adult patron will also enjoy a complimentary glass of selected red or white wine.
- Monday to Friday – Adult: HK$578; Child: HK$338
- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – Adult: HK$628; Child: HK$378
The below discounts are applicable when paying with designated credit cards:
|Monday to Friday||Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays|
|American Express, Bank of China, DBS, Hang Seng Bank, HSBC or Standard Chartered Bank||20% discount||15% discount|
Book through our online payment system with full payment and enjoy up to 30% discount*:
- *Offer is valid to reservations made at least two days prior and is confined to a table of maximum 12 guests
Sino Club Members Special Privileges^:
- Members can enjoy a 25% discount from Monday to Friday, or a 20% discount on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and their eves upon patronage of dinner buffet.
- ^Please present a valid membership card upon arrival and payment has to be settled by credit card
- Seafood on Ice
- Black Truffle Marinated Salmon
- Black Truffle Steamed Egg with Crabmeat and Black Caviar
- Black Truffle, Seafood and Lobster Terrine
- Goose Liver Mousse with Fresh Figs and Apple in Glass
- Baked Salmon Rose on Light Black Truffle Cream Sauce
- Pan-fried Scallop with Black Truffle-Butter Sauce
- Pan-fried Goose Liver, Parma Ham and Pork Neck in Butterfly Buns
- Deep-fried Black Truffle-Cheese Sauce Risotto Balls
- Shrimp Toast with Black Truffle
- Baked Escargot Tart with Black Truffle Mashed Potatoes
- Pan-fried Goose Liver with Apple Compote
- Black Truffle and Parma Ham Pizza
- Wild Mushroom Cream Soup with Black Truffle and Croutons
- Char-roasted Tiger Prawn with Sea Salt
- Char-roasted Pipa Duck (Available on Monday to Friday)
- Char-roasted Whole Suckling Pig (Available on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and their eves)
- Char-roasted Whole Chicken Wings
- Baked Black Truffle Crème Brulee
- Black Truffle Chocolate Cake
- Pineapple and Coconut Cake
- Purple Sweet Potato Tart
- Mövenpick, Häagen-Dazs and Dreyer's Ice Cream Cups
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Cafe Lagoon
Tel：+852 2452 8448
Terms and Conditions:
- The above dishes will be served on rotation basis during the promotion period.
- The above offers may not be valid on selected dates.
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Children’s price is applicable to children aged 3-11 only.
- This promotion will be confined to a table of maximum 24 guests.
- The credit card offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- All photos are for reference only.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.