Gold Coast Bierfest
Promotion Period: 2019-10-04 to 2019-10-06
Prost! The long-awaited Gold Coast Bierfest will be returning this October. Grab a Löwenbräu beer and sample the authentic German delicacies, including Roasted pork knuckle served with braised red cabbage and gratinated potatoes, German sausages, Roasted marinated spare rib with cabbage salad and barbecued corn, and Black forest cake prepared by our culinary team, followed by an exciting range of traditional festivities to celebrate Oktoberfest like a German.
Enjoy 15% early-bird discount when you purchase tickets on or before 30 September 2019.
Members of Sino Club, iPrestige, Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club, and residents of Gold Coast Residence will enjoy 20% discount with valid promotion codes^.
Date: 4 to 6, October 2019 (Friday to Sunday)
Time: 6:30pm – 10:30pm (registration starts at 5pm)
Venue: The Lookout & The Deck, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel
Price: HK$350 per person, includes an admission ticket, a Löwenbräu beer and a main course or dessert
|Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club||GCYCC20|
|Gold Coast Residence||GCR20|
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Catering Department
Tel: +852 2452 8318
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Tickets are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All photos are for reference only.
- Alcoholic beverages are only served to people aged 18 or above.
- All prepaid bookings are non-refundable.
- No cancellation or amendment can be made once the booking is confirmed.
- Arrangements of the event are subject to weather conditions and the hotel’s confirmation.
- Seating is arranged by the hotel on table sharing basis.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel's confirmation.
- All programmes are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.