2020 Chinese New Year Celebration Room Package
Promotion Period: 2020-01-25 to 2020-02-01
Celebrate the Year of the Rat with your beloved family and stay with us to welcome the prosperous Chinese New Year. Little ones will enjoy the “Chinese New Year Lucky Bag DIY Workshop” for carrying their red packets in fancy style!
Members of Sino Club, iPrestige, Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club and residents of Gold Coast Residences can enjoy an additional session of “Sharks and Pirates” Adventure Zone!
For reservations and enquiries, please contact the Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2452 8833
Terms and Conditions:
- Photos are for reference only.
- Each room allows a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below only.
- The “Chinese New Year Lucky Bag DIY Workshop” will be held at 10am – 10:45am.
- The above offers are applicable to two adults and one child aged 11 or below, per room only. Additional charges will be applied to other guests.
- The exclusive offer for members of Sino Club, iPrestige, Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club and Residents of Gold Coast Residences cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- Each activity is applicable to one child aged 3 to 11, per room only. Additional charges will be applied for other guests (Special age, height and weight limits apply to Gold Coast Ziplines and Mini Train Ride).
- Complimentary access to “Sharks and Pirates” Adventure Zone is applicable to one child aged 11 or below only (one complimentary session except Arts & Crafts Corner).
- Gifts are available while stock lasts, changes may apply without prior notice.
- All prices are subject to 10% service charge.
- One-night guaranteed deposit by credit card is required at time of booking. Room amendment or cancellation can be made 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival. Otherwise, one-night penalty charge will be imposed.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel’s confirmation.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.