“Flavours of Southeast Asia” Dinner Buffet
Promotion Period: 2020-01-13 to 2020-04-13
Southeast Asian cuisine is famed for its diversity and rich flavours. Our Thai Executive Chef, Tom Samranjit, and his team will take you on an exotic culinary journey throughout Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia with an astonishing array of local favourites. Signature barbecue delights, made-to-order dishes and tantalising desserts will also be served to satisfy your appetite. Each adult patron will receive one complimentary serving of Poached Abalone in Sake topped with Wasabi Foam.
- Monday to Friday – Adult: HK$618; Child: HK$378; Senior: HK$478
- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – Adult: HK$678; Child: HK$418; Senior: HK$518
From now until 31 March, enjoy up to 25% discount* buffets with DBS credit card.
A bottle of complimentary house wine will be offered for bookings of 6 adult patrons and above.
*Not applicable on 14 February, a
Pay with CCBA, Bank of China or American Express credit card and enjoy:
• Monday to Friday – 20% discount
• Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – 15% discount
Book through our hotel online payment system at least two days in advance with full payment and enjoy up to 25% discount*^:
- Seafood on ice
- Rojak (Malaysian pineapple, cucumber, apple salad tossed in housemade tamarind sauce)
- Yum talay (Thai seafood salad)
- Goi nom hoa chuoi (Seafood and banana flowers with peanut and chili dressing sauce)
- Bun bo xao (Black peppers seared beef with rice noodle salad and vegetables)
- Filipino chicken and macaroni salad
- Nyonya-styled caramelize spareribs in gula malaka
- Char kway teow (Wok-fried flat noodle with shrimps and lap cheong)
- Wok-fried Singaporean chilli prawns
- Deep-fried marinated chicken wrapped in pandan leaves
- Pho (Vietnamese beef broth noodle soup with rare beef, Chả lụa, lettuce, onion, Vietnamese mint, sweet basil and rice vermicelli or Vietnamese flat noodles
- Gaeng keaw wan nuer (Wagyu beef cheek in green curry)
- Malaysian chicken curry
- Lemak sotong (Indonesian squid curry)
- Nyonya rendang duck
- Bánh xèo (Vietnamese styled omelette with shrimps and pork)
- Vietnamese fried crab spring rolls
- Braised fish maw in clay pot
- Charcoal-grilled marinated lemongrass with rib-eye steak (Tiger's Tears)
- Charcoal stingray with sambal sauce
- Charcoal-grilled lamb chop
- Charcoal-grilled lamb legs with Burma spices
- Charcoal-grilled half shell scallops with spicy chili and green basil sauce
- Charcoal-grilled suckling pigs (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
- Pandan and coconut crepe with sugarcane syrup
- Coconut and pandan chiffon cake with pandan egg moss
- Pandan lava cake
- Coconut panna cotta with pandan cream
- Gulab jamun with pistachio
- Mango yogurt cream cake
- Mövenpick ice cream
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Cafe Lagoon
Tel：+852 2452 8448
Terms and Conditions:
- The above dishes will be served on a
rotationbasis and will be changed without prior notice.
- The above offers may not be valid on selected dates.
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Children’s price is applicable to children aged 3-11 only.
- This promotion will be confined to a table of a
maximum of24 guests.
- The credit card offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- All photos are for reference only.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.