“A Gastronomic Tour” Dinner Buffet
Promotion Period: Until 2020-01-12
Cafe Lagoon will walk you through “A Gastronomic Tour” Dinner Buffet, offering you a chance to explore a wide range of delicacies from around the world. Seafood on ice has been one of the all-time favourites in Cafe Lagoon and the delicious slipper lobster is newly added on the menu this season. Our cooked-to-order Thai traditional boat noodles, which is aromatic with a rich and flavourful soup is another highlight. Other favorites include Slow-braised wagyu beef cheeks in Madeira wine, Tom yum poached lobster claws and an extensive offering of barbecue delights at the outdoor cooking station, which is certainly something not to be missed. Mövenpick, Dreyer's ice-cream and a variety of mouth-watering desserts will be served throughout the dinner buffet.
- Monday to Friday – Adult: HK$598; Child: HK$358; Senior: HK$458
- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – Adult: HK$658; Child: HK$398; Senior: HK$498
Pay with HSBC, CCBA, Bank of China, Standard Chartered, DBS, Hang Seng Bank or American Express credit card and enjoy:
• Monday to Friday – 20% discount
• Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – 15% discount
Book through our hotel online payment system at least two days in advance with full payment and enjoy up to 30% discount*^:
For reservations and enquiries, please contact the Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2452 8833
- Seafood on ice
- Seafood and asparagus terrine
- Greek watermelon and feta cheese salad
- Sichuan style squid salad
- Deep-fried shrimp in squid ink rice roll
- Beetroot rice roll
- Grilled cod loins with green pesto
- Slow-braised wagyu beef cheeks in Madeira wine
- Braised short neck clams in sake wine
- Roasted sirloin with herbs and sea salt (Available from Monday to Thursday)
- Roasted ribeye with Cumin (Available from Friday to Sunday)
- Steamed whole plaice with Japanese soy sauce, ginger and spring onion
- Steam dab salmon rolls with Sichuan pepper sauce
- Tom yum poached lobster claws
- Deep-fried battered fish bites with shichimi
- Traditional Thai boat noodles
- Pan-fried goose liver with balsamic vinegar
- Charcoal-grilled Boston lobster with tamarind sauce
- Charcoal-grilled marinated squid with turmeric and black pepper sauce
- Charcoal-grilled suckling pig (Available on Saturday, Sunday and Public holiday)
- Charcoal-grilled pipa duck
- Pumpkin and pecan nut pie
- Black sesame panna cotta
- Mango and passionfruit cake
- Strawberry and blood orange cake
- Mövenpick and Dreyer's ice cream
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Cafe Lagoon
Tel：+852 2452 8448
Terms and Conditions:
- The above dishes will be served on a
rotationbasis and will be changed without prior notice.
- The above offers may not be valid on selected dates.
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Children’s price is applicable to children aged 3-11 only.
- This promotion will be confined to a table of a
maximum of24 guests.
- The credit card offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- All photos are for reference only.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.