Fun and Spooky Halloween Tea Party
Promotion Period: Until 2019-10-27
It’s trick-or-treat time! Dig out your best costume and get ready for the spookiest day of the year with our wickedly fun Halloween tea party features a spooktacular afternoon tea buffet, along with fascinating kids performance, workshops and interesting game booths. Enjoy the party to the fullest by participating in our ever-popular costume contest and stand a chance to win a dining voucher.
Purchase tickets on or before 20 October 2019 and enjoy a 10% discount!
Thrilling activities include:
Date: 27 October 2019 (Sunday)
Time: 12:30pm – 5:00pm
Venue: Grand Ballroom & The Lawn
Price: Adult HK$398; Child HK$298 (aged 3 – 11)
Members of Sino Club, iPrestige, Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club and residents of Gold Coast Residence can enjoy a special 15% discount with a designated promotion code!
|Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club||GCYCC15|
|Gold Coast Residence||GCR15|
Halloween Costume Contest (Kids and Family Categories)*
Dress up in a funny Halloween costume, and show judges your creativity and compete for the “Best Dressed Award” on stage. Kids and family categories are opened for Halloweenie!
- Kids category – for children aged 3 – 11 only
- Family category – at least one adult and one child aged 3 – 11
- *Halloween costume contest is available for guests (aged 3 or above) of the “Fun and Spooky Halloween Tea Party” only.
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Sports & Recreation Department
Tel: +852 2452 8662
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- All activities are applicable for children aged 3 to 11 only.
- No parking privilege will be offered.
- Tickets are valid on the event date only. Lost ticket will not be replaced.
- Tickets are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All photos are for reference only.
- All prepaid bookings are non-refundable.
- No cancellation or amendment can be made once the booking is confirmed.
- Arrangements of the event are subject to weather conditions and the hotel’s confirmation.
- Seating is arranged by the hotel on table sharing basis.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel’s confirmation.
- All programmes are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.