Seafood Extravaganza Dinner Buffet
Promotion Period: 2019-08-21 to 2019-10-13
The face-lifted Cafe Lagoon has returned with its fresh oceanic look. To match its oceanic design concept, Seafood Extravaganza Dinner Buffet will be featured, highlight an extensive of seafood cuisines and fresh seafood on ice, and offering you an extraordinary dining experience and indulge in the fresh flavours from the sea. Aside from the seafood menu, various live cooking stations preparing international delicacies to tantalise your taste bud. There is also a dedicated kid’s dessert corner that your kids surely cannot miss! What’s more, one of the most loved highlights of Cafe Lagoon - outdoor barbeque corner brings back more barbecue delights this season including the well-seasoned river prawns and the signature suckling pig will not disappoint you. An unlimited supply of soft drinks, Häagen-Dazs, Mövenpick and Dreyer's ice-cream will be served throughout the dinner buffet.
- Monday to Friday – Adult: HK$598; Child: HK$358; Senior: HK$458
- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – Adult: HK$658; Child: HK$398; Senior: HK$498
* Enjoy 30% discount (Monday to Friday) or 25% discount (Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and their eves) on lunch and dinner buffets with Hang Seng Bank Credit Cards from now until 30 September 2019.
* Except 13 September. Confined to a table of a maximum of 12 guests.
Pay with HSBC, CCBA, Bank of China, Standard Chartered, DBS or American Express credit card and enjoy:
• Monday to Friday – 20% discount
• Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – 15% discount
Book through our hotel online payment system at least two days in advance with full payment and enjoy up to 30% discount*^:
Special Themed Room Offer for Diners
From now until 30 October, enjoy $800 discount#on any Themed-room packages reserved during September and October by presenting a receipt of consuming buffets in Cafe Lagoon.
For reservations and enquiries, please contact the Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2452 8833
- Seafood on ice
- Braised brown Venus clams with white wine and herbs
- Baked Boston lobster thermidor
- Blue mussels in homemade fresh tomato sauce served in cheese wheel
- Steamed whole plaice with Japanese soy sauce, ginger and spring onion
- Deep-fried breaded plaice fillet with mango tartar sauce
- Charcoal-grilled Vietnamese river prawns
- Beetroot cured ocean trout
- Norwegian smoked salmon
- Quinoa and crabmeat salad
- Sashimi and sushi
- Mango and vegetable rice rolls with dipping sauce
- Watermelon, octopus and asparagus terrine
- Sake poached blue mussels
- Roasted dab salmon rolls with saffron flower béchamel sauce
- Salmon Wellington
- Assorted satay
- Charcoal-grilled suckling pig
- Charcoal-grilled pipa duck with condiments
- Grilled fish wrapped in banana leaf with coconut and chili
- Milk tart with bird’s nest
- Green tea and chia seed pudding
- Lime pie
- Häagen-Dazs, Mövenpick and Dreyer's ice cream
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Cafe Lagoon
Tel：+852 2452 8448
Terms and Conditions:
- #Not applicable to rooms reserved on Saturday, Public Holidays and its eves.
- #The receipt of Cafe Lagoon need to be presented upon reservations. The booking is subject to hotel availability and confirmation is required.
- #This offer cannot be used for any confirmed bookings.
- #This offer cannot be used in conjunction of any other promotional offers or discounts.
- #All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel's confirmation.
- #In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The above dishes will be served on a
rotationbasis during the promotion period.
- The above offers may not be valid on selected dates.
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Children’s price is applicable to children aged 3-11 only.
- This promotion will be confined to a table of a
maximum of24 guests.
- The credit card offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- All photos are for reference only.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.