A Story of Duo Cuisines – Japanese and Korean Dinner Buffet – Up to 35% Discount
Promotion Period: 2019-04-15 to 2019-08-04
【Upgrading Work of Cafe Lagoon】
In order to provide a brand new dining experience, Cafe Lagoon will undergo a complete transformation between 15 May and 21 July 2019, during which, all buffets and a la carte menu will be served at Lobby Lounge and Function Room. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and please excuse the inconvenience it may cause.
Craved by many locals, Japanese and Korean are two ever-popular cuisines in Hong Kong, as they both have similarities in terms of cooking method and tastes with Chinese delicacies, in addition to their varieties and presentation. This season, Cafe Lagoon is bringing the best of the duo cuisines and features foodies’ favourites such as Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup, Korean Seafood Pancake, Japanese Unadon Claypot Rice, Okonomiyaki with Foie Gras, Hoddeok, Fruit Sushi as well as Red Beans & Green Tea Mousse Cake. Cooking demonstrations on Stir-fried Diced Wagyu Beef with Slice Garlic and Japanese Jumbo Sundae will be showcased nightly at 7:15 pm and 8:00 pm respectively, while an unlimited supply of Japanese beer, soft drinks, Häagen-Dazs, Mövenpick and Dreyer's ice-cream will be served throughout the dinner buffet.
- Monday to Friday – Adult: HK$588; Child: HK$348; Senior: HK$448
- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – Adult: HK$638; Child: HK$388; Senior: HK$488
Prices during 15 May and 21 July 2019:
- Monday to Friday – Adult: HK$468; Child: HK$278; Senior: HK$358
- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – Adult: HK$508; Child: HK$308; Senior: HK$388
**Please pay attention that the buffet venue will be changed to Lobby Lounge and Function Room during the renovation period and buffet menus will be temporarily adjusted as well.**
* Enjoy 35% discount (Monday to Friday) or 30% discount (Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and their eves) on lunch and dinner buffets with China Construction Bank (Asia) Credit Cards from now until 30 June 2019.
* Confined to a table of maximum 12 guests
Pay with HSBC, Hang Seng, Bank of China, Standard Chartered, DBS or American Express credit card and enjoy:
• Monday to Friday – 20% discount
• Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – 15% discount
Happy Wednesday in May - Special add-on item on Wednesdays
Savour the special add-on item - Boston Lobster on ice at dinner buffet only every Wednesday in May.
Promotion period: From 15 May until 17 July 2019
Book through our online payment system at least two days in advance with full payment and enjoy up to 30% discount*^:
- Seafood on Ice
- Chilled Boston Lobster (served on every Wednesday)
- Sashimi (salmon, tuna, herring, octopus, amaebi, scallop, turbinidae)
- Korean Style Squid and Cucumber Salad
- Japanese Style Seafood Cold Noodles
- Assorted Air-dried Meat Platter
- Japanese Style Deep-fried Pork chop with Wasabi Mayo Sauce
- Deep-fried Soft Shell Crab Roll
- Deep-fried Shrimp Roll
- Salmon and Spring Onion Roll
- Teriyaki Salmon
- Steamed Halibut
- Fried Rice with Chinese Angelica
- Korean Style Fried Rice Cake
- Korean Style Spicy Stir-fried Pork Belly
- Mini Army Base Stew
- Honey Roasted Char Siu
- Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup
- Red Beans & Green Tea Mousse Cake
- Tofu Cheese Cake
- Fruit Sushi
- Baked Calamansi Tart
- Green Tea Waffle
- Chocolate Fountain
- Häagen-Dazs, Mövenpick and Dreyer's ice-cream
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Cafe Lagoon
Tel：+852 2452 8448
Terms and Conditions:
- The above dishes will be served on
rotationbasis during the promotion period.
- The above offers may not be valid on selected dates.
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Children’s price is applicable to children aged 3-11 only.
- This promotion will be confined to a table of
- The credit card offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- All photos are for reference only.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.