A Story of Duo Cuisines – Japanese and Korean Dinner Buffet – Up to 35% Discount
Promotion Period: 2019-04-15 to 2019-08-04
Craved by many locals, Japanese and Korean are two ever-popular cuisines in Hong Kong, as they both have similarities in terms of cooking method and tastes with Chinese delicacies, in addition to their varieties and presentation. This season, Cafe Lagoon is bringing the best of the duo cuisines and features foodies’ favourites such as Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup, Korean Seafood Pancake, Japanese Unadon Claypot Rice, Okonomiyaki with Foie Gras, Hoddeok, Fruit Sushi as well as Red Beans & Green Tea Mousse Cake. Cooking demonstrations on Stir-fried Diced Wagyu Beef with Slice Garlic and Japanese Jumbo Sundae will be showcased nightly at 7:15 pm and 8:00 pm respectively, while an unlimited supply of Japanese beer, soft drinks, Häagen-Dazs, Mövenpick and Dreyer's ice-cream will be served throughout the dinner buffet.
- Monday to Friday – Adult: HK$588; Child: HK$348; Senior: HK$448
- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – Adult: HK$638; Child: HK$388; Senior: HK$488
* Enjoy 35% discount (Monday to Friday) or 30% discount (Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and their eves) on lunch and dinner buffets with China Construction Bank (Asia) Credit Cards from now until 30 June 2019.
* Confined to a table of maximum 12 guests
Pay with HSBC, Hang Seng, Bank of China, Standard Chartered, DBS or American Express credit card and enjoy:
• Monday to Friday – 20% discount
• Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – 15% discount
Happy Wednesday in April - Char-roasted Whole Suckling Pig on Wednesdays
Promotion period: From now until 21 July 2019
Book through our online payment system at least two days in advance with full payment and enjoy up to 30% discount*^:
Book through our online payment system at least two weeks in advance with full payment and enjoy up to 35% discount*^:
- *Confined to a table of maximum 12 guests
- ^ At least 4 patrons or above on dinner buffet (applicable from Monday to Friday)
- Botan Shrimp
- Korean Style Squid and Cucumber Salad
- Japanese Seafood Cold Noodles
- Japanese Unadon Claypot Rice
- Okonomiyaki with Foie Gras
- Grilled Tiger Prawn with Sake & Hana Katsuo
- Japanese Style Deep-fried Porkchop with Wasabi Mayo Sauce
- Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup
- Korean Style Braised Pork Sparerib
- Korean Seafood Pancake (Haemul Pajeon)
- Roasted Korean Style Short Ribs
- Korean Spicy Stir-fried Pork Belly
- Korean Fried Rice Cake
- Stir-fried Diced Wagyu Beef with Slice Garlic (Cooking demo at 7:15 pm nightly)
- Japanese Jumbo Sundae (Cooking demo at 8:00 pm nightly)
- Char-roasted Suckling Pig (available every Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and their eves)
- Red Beans & Green Tea Mousse Cake
- Tofu Cheese Cake
- Fruit Sushi
- Häagen-Dazs, Mövenpick and Dreyer's ice-cream
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Cafe Lagoon
Tel：+852 2452 8448
Terms and Conditions:
- The above dishes will be served on
rotationbasis during the promotion period.
- The above offers may not be valid on selected dates.
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Children’s price is applicable to children aged 3-11 only.
- This promotion will be confined to a table of
- The credit card offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- All photos are for reference only.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.