Tastes of Orient Dinner Buffet – Enjoy up to 30% Discount
Promotion Period: 2017-10-16 to 2018-01-07
Featuring exquisite traditional Chinese ingredients including abalone, ginseng, sea cucumber and bird's nest, Cafe Lagoon culinary team is presenting an array of nourishing delicacies to bring you a nutritious gastronomic experience this season.
Aside from our iconic seafood on ice and signature barbecue grills, a selection of desserts, Mövenpick, Häagen-Dazs & Dreyer’s ice cream as well as unlimited supply of Blue Girl beer and soft drinks are also available to satisfy all the foodies.
Each adult guest will receive a complimentary serving of:
|From 16 Oct to 26 Nov: |
Cold Abalone with Wasabi Mayonnaise
|From 27 Nov to 7 Jan:|
Pan-Fried Hokkaido Scallop
- Monday to Friday – Adult: HK$548; Child: HK$318
- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays – Adult: HK$598; Child: HK$358
The below discounts are applicable when paying with designated credit cards:
|Monday to Friday||Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays|
|HSBC, Hang Seng Bank, Standard Chartered Bank or DBS||20% discount||15% discount|
|Bank of China|
(Valid until 30 Nov 2017)
|30% discount||25% discount|
^Festive buffet pricing applies on designated dates
Book through our online payment system with full payment and enjoy*:
- 25% discount on Monday to Friday
- 20% discount on Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays
- *Valid until 30 November 2017
- *Offer is valid to reservations made at least two days prior and is confined to a table of maximum 12 guests
- Lettuce and Sea Cucumber in Glass
- Crab Meat Stick with Bird’s Nest
- Fish Maw, Jin Chong Cao and Bird’s Nest Terrine
- King Oyster Mushroom Salad with Wolfberries and Jin Chong Cao
- Stuffed Chicken Roulade with Fresh Ginseng
- Braised Pork Shank Stick with Chinese Herbs
- Steamed Halibut with Red Dates and Pork Julienne
- Wok-fried Fresh and Dried Shrimps with Fresh Yam and Wolfberries
- Braised Duck Webs with Chinese Mushroom and Sea Cucumber
- Pan-fried Lotus Root Cake with Braised Mini Abalone
- Stuffed Crab Shell with Otak-Otak Seafood Paste
- Pan-fried King Prawn with XO Sauce
- Chicken Congee with Fresh Yam and Bird’s Nest
- Fish Maw Broth in Clay-pot
- Thai Grilled Cuttlefish
- Char-grilled Lamb Chop
- Char-roasted Pipa Duck (Available on Mon - Fri)
- Char-roasted Whole Suckling Pig (Available on Sat, Sun, Public Holidays and their eves)
- Char-roasted Whole Chicken Wings
- Ginseng and White Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Baked Honey and Ginseng Cheese Tart
- Egg Custard Tart with Bird’s Nest
- Sea Coconut and Wolfberries Agar Agar
- Longan and Wolfberries Jelly in Glass
- Mövenpick, Häagen-Dazs and Dreyer's Ice Cream Cups
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Cafe Lagoon
Tel：+852 2452 8448
Terms and Conditions:
- The above dishes will be served on rotation basis during the promotion period.
- The above offers may not be valid on selected dates.
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Children’s price is applicable to children aged 3-11 only.
- This promotion will be confined to a table of maximum 24 guests.
- The credit card offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- All photos are for reference only.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.