Families & Kids
Safari Themed Room Package without Balcony (with option of Connecting Room)
Promotion Period: Until 2019-12-31
Begin your safari experience in this exciting themed room. Explore the wildlife paradise and sit by the fireplace table while you take in the atmosphere created by camping lanterns and the sunset painting on the wall. While young guests can settle down for the night in their own tent and parents on the Jeep-shaped bed, the connecting Premier Seaview Room extends unparalleled comfort for their holiday companions.
Young guests can participate in fun treasure hunt games and themed workshops, followed by a delicious afternoon tea set for the whole family to enjoy.
For reservations and
Tel: +852 2452 8833
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at time of booking. No changes, cancellations or refunds
- All cancellations will incur a charge. The penalty charge for cancellations is 100 percent of the stay.
- Each room only allows a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below. Additional charges will be applied
- Each complimentary activity is applicable to one child aged 11 or below, per room only. Additional charges will be applied
- Complimentary access to Sharks and Pirates Adventure Zone is applicable to one child aged 11 or below only (one complimentary session
exceptArts & Crafts Corner).
- Complimentary access to swimming pools is limited to a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below.
- Gifts are available while stock lasts, changes may be applied without prior notice.
- Advance bookings of workshops are recommended, subject to availability and allocated on a
- The above prices are inclusive of a 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel's confirmation.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between
Englishand Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.