Families & Kids
Princess Themed Room Package
Promotion Period: Until 2019-12-31
The magic starts here in this princess paradise. Relax like sophisticated royalty as you enjoy the lush green meadow walls, atmospheric chandelier lighting and a bathroom for pampering, fit for a princess. Little ones will be delighted by the majestic carriage bed with princess bedding and inspired by the fairytale motifs, as fairies, unicorns
Young guests can participate in fun treasure hunt games and themed workshops, Gold Coast Zipline and Mini Train Ride, followed by a delicious afternoon tea set for the whole family to enjoy.
For reservations and
Tel: +852 2452 8833
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at time of booking. No changes, cancellations or refunds
- All cancellations will incur a charge. The penalty charge for cancellations is 100 percent of the stay.
- Each room only allows a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below. Additional charges will be applied
- Each complimentary activity is applicable to one child aged 11 or below, per room only. Additional charges will be applied
- Gold Coast Zipline is applicable to one child aged 6 or above.
- Mini Train Ride is applicable to one child aged 3 to 9.
- Complimentary access to Sharks and Pirates Adventure Zone is applicable to one child aged 11 or below only (two complimentary sessions
exceptArts & Crafts Corner).
- Complimentary access to swimming pools is limited to a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below.
- Gifts are available while stock lasts, changes may be applied without prior notice.
- Advance bookings of workshops are recommended, subject to availability and allocated on a
- The above prices are inclusive of a 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel's confirmation.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between
Englishand Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.