"Christmas Dessert Paradise" Buffets in Garden Café, book direct to enjoy discounts of up to 30% Off
Promotion Period: Until 2018-01-01
"Christmas Dessert Paradise" Buffets in Garden Café
Christmas is a time to love, gather and be merry. Celebrate a sweet and heartwarming Christmas at Garden Café with our "Christmas Dessert Paradise" dinner buffets where our chefs have created a wide selection of festive desserts and modern Christmas dishes, including a refreshing fruity starter, Curaçao-infused Chocolate Lava Cake, Giant Cheese Cake Tower, Pistachio Christmas Tree, Turkey with Molten Gruyère Cheese and many more...
For photo lovers or fun seekers, do not miss the chance to build your own snowman! By paying the deposit, guests can create a snowman from different ice creams or sorbets, and decorate it with colourful toppings and sauces. The personalised snowman will be served on dry ice to make it more photogenic and exciting. Only 30 snowmen are available each night, so be sure to book ahead and reserve your snowman creation session before it is gone!
The "Christmas Dessert Paradise" buffet is available from 11 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018; lunch starts from HK$298 per adult and dinner starts from HK$518 per adult. Guests can enjoy discounts of up to 30% when they book direct or pay with designated credit cards!
For bookings from 22-26 and 31 December 2017:
Enjoy 15% discount for booking with 1-7 persons; 20% discount for booking with 8-11 persons; and 25% discount for booking with 12 persons or more.
For reservations and enquiries:
Tel: +852 2806 4922
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is valid from 11 December 2017 to 1 Janauary 2018.
- Prices are subject to 10% service charge, based on original prices.
- Limited to one "snowman dessert" per table; maximum 30 "snowmen are available per night.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Pay a deposit of HK$300 or above 7 days prior to the event date; dining vouchers of the same value will be rewarded.
- In case of any disputes, City Garden Hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.